Become a Friend of KUTO, share your time and talent as an adult helping teens help themselves!
- Speaker’s Bureau ~ become an awareness and prevention presentation facilitator
- Practicum and/or Intern ~ earn valuable hands-on experience to advance your studies
- Yellow Ribbon Project Sponsor ~ organize a partner school’s program
- Health Fair Rep ~ be the “face of KUTO” at school and community health and safety fairs
- Fundraising ~ assist in event management, grant writing or other funding strategies
- Special Event Committee ~ organize special events like the Golf Classic and Scavenger Hunt
- Mailing Coordinator ~ manage annual mailings (3-4 per year)
- Support Staff ~ partner with Helpline Crisis Workers to provide debriefing and assistance
- Board Member ~ join the Board and help KUTO continue to grow!
To receive more information about becoming an Adult Volunteer, send us an email.