KUTO’s mission is to prevent suicide and foster the emotional well-being of youth. KUTO prepares teens with the skills, confidence and courage to help their peers, and themselves, cope before, during and after crisis.
KUTO seeks to inspire others through commitment to our Core Values:
- Integrity ~ truthfulness and reliability are fundamental in implementing our mission
- Competence ~ knowledge and training will be used to best serve our community
- Dignity and Worth of Person ~ everyone is deserving of respect
- Responsibility ~ suicide prevention is everybody’s business
- Confidentiality ~ privacy will be respected
- Public Statements ~ accurate, free of sensationalism, distortion or misrepresentation
We strive to achieve our life changing and life-saving work by following the guiding principles of leadership in mental health and wellness awareness and prioritizing the need for suicide prevention education; we encourage the same of community members.
Learn more about KUTO’s current programs.